Here at Hallam Removals, one of the most trusted removal companies Doncaster, we specialise in providing our customers with a professional, stress-free moving and storage service. Renowned for its rich railway heritage and horse racing, we know Doncaster like the back of our hand. We’ve helped move residents to and from this historic market town for years and have built an exceptional bond with its residents. In fact it’s how we became one of the most trusted names for Doncaster removals!
If you are looking for a reliable, affordable and friendly company to take the stress out of moving, do not hesitate to call us now on 0114 331 0113! Together we will discuss your unique requirements and provide you with a competitive quote that’s tailored to your needs. Why not take a look at our Moving Guide and Moving Checklist to prepare for your big move, and contact us today to get a free removals quote.
Doncaster Moving & Storage
Our home removals service is tailored to your specific needs, with ease and security in mind. Take a look at our house removals process and book your move with us today!
- Home Visit. Our home surveyor will arrange an initial visit to discuss your moving plans, as well as our insurance cover, furniture protective measures and terms and conditions. This our chance to connect and discuss your needs together!
- Dismantling & Removing Furniture. Our expert furniture movers can dismantle and reassemble your furniture for an additional charge, making the process as seamless as possible. Just make sure to remove any belongings from your loft, as we are unable to do so. If this is not possible due to a disability, please contact us.
- Packing Furniture. We understand how valuable your belongings are, which is why all furniture will be packed using blankets, covers and boxes. We’ll even secure your belongings with strapping in our moving truck to reduce the risk of damage. For more details, please don’t hesitate to get in touch.
- Storage. There are many reasons why you may have excess furniture or belongings that need storing. However, storage doesn’t have to be expensive or a pain. We can organise hassle-free storage solutions at an affordable price, simply get in touch for more details.
Office Removals Near Me
Is it time for your business to move into a bigger space? How exciting! Here at Hallam Removals we make it our priority to deliver excellent Doncaster commercial removals whilst keeping business running as usual.
Our office removals service always begins with a free site survey from our expert team to evaluate your requirements and determine a fair removals quote that you can be happy with. Once you are happy to go ahead, we will book in your move and complete your relocation between one to three days (depending on your needs!).
We also offer storage solutions if you have excess goods that do not need to be moved straight away.
Request a Free Removals Quote
If you want to enjoy an efficient and stress-free move to or from Doncaster, contact us today for free quote. Still have more questions? Read our FAQS below!
Our Doncaster removals service is highly recommended by our past commercial and domestic clients.
Located near the River Don, we have completed multiple home and office removals around Yorkshire and further afield. The city itself is popular for having a diverse range of properties and historic influences.
If you are looking to relocate into Doncaster’s urban areas surrounding the town centre, you may be looking at popular areas like Wheatley, Belle Vue or Balby. On the outskirts, you will find areas such as Thorne, Epworth and Campsall.
Yes! Our team is happy to do the packing and unpacking for you. We only ask that:
- Your documents are removed from the property
- All your valuables are packed and out of the way before we arrive
Yes! We can supply you with all the packing materials you’ll need, delivered free.. We’ll even remove all packing materials and recycle what can be re-purposed at the end of the move when asked.
We do ask that you pay a non-refundable deposit of 15% of our price once you accept our quote and terms of contract. We’ll collect your deposit over the phone. We ask that you pay your remaining balance in cash at the end of the move. If you wish to pay by cheque, please ensure that it reaches us a week prior so that it has time to clear before your move date. Should you want to pay your balance with a card reader and not cash, please inform us a few days in advance. There will be a fee for this method.