Removals Companies Barnsley
Home to Wentworth Castle, Barnsley is a town rooted in its industrial coal heritage. Nowadays, Barnsley attracts its visitors through its varied cultural attractions, such as the Yorkshire Sculpture Park, and its quaint country pubs and tea rooms – no wonder our services are so popular there! We take pride in offering an affordable and reliable service for all our customers, so contact Hallam Removals to discuss your next move today.
If you are preparing to move house or your business is outgrowing its current office, we can tailor our services to your unique circumstances with our Removals Barnsley team. Just remember to read through our Moving Guide and Moving Checklist to get yourself ready for the big move. Ready to get started? Contact us now for a free quote!
Barnsley Removals & Storage
Here at Hallam Removals, we have completed countless house removals Sheffield and beyond. We understand how daunting moving house can be. That’s why we’ve created a seamless moving process. Check it out below!
- Home Surveyor. A member of our specialist surveying team will arrange a home visit to get to know you and your needs. We will discuss our insurance cover, terms and conditions and our furniture protective measures. This is a great opportunity for you to ask us any questions!
- Furniture Dismantling & Removal. For an additional charge, let our fully-qualified furniture movers dismantle and reassemble your furniture exactly where you want it. Please note, we cannot remove furniture from your loft. If you are unable to remove furniture from your loft due to a disability, please contact us at Hallam Removals, quality removals Sheffield.
- Packing & Security. Our team takes expert care of all our customers’ belongings. Packaging includes covers, boxes, protective material and secure strapping in our moving van.
Office Removals Barnsley
Is your Barnsley office becoming a bit of a squeeze? We have successfully relocated multiple businesses across Barnsley whilst ensuring business runs are usual.
No business is the same, so our dedicated Barnsley office removals team will spend time completing a free site survey to understand your needs. Once we have provided you with your personal, accurate quote, we will schedule your move and prepare all the packing materials needed for your relocation!
If you have goods and furniture that needs to be stored, we also offer storage solutions.
Request a Free Removals Quote Today!
Moving to or from Barnsley does not have to be a headache! We have helped many clients move in Barnsley and other surrounding areas including Wilthrope, Lundwood, Pogmoor, Hoyle Mill and more.
Contact us today for a free home or office removals Barnsley quote. Still have more questions? Read our FAQS below!
Read more about our office removals Sheffield, Doncaster, Chesterfield, Hope Valley, Workshop, Rotherham removals and beyond.
Yes! Our team is happy to do the packing and unpacking for you. We only ask that:
- Your documents are removed from the property
- All your valuables are packed and out of the way before we arrive
Yes! We can supply you with all the packing materials you’ll need, delivered free.. We’ll even remove all packing materials and recycle what can be re-purposed at the end of the move when asked.
We do ask that you pay a non-refundable deposit of 15% of our price once you accept our quote and terms of contract. We’ll collect your deposit over the phone. We ask that you pay your remaining balance in cash at the end of the move. If you wish to pay by cheque, please ensure that it reaches us a week prior so that it has time to clear before your move date. Should you want to pay your balance with a card reader and not cash, please inform us a few days in advance. There will be a fee for this method.